This year I am celebrating 10th anniversary of my cross bike, and so I decided that we could ride next year in old new retro “outfit”.
I got the bike as a gift in 2006 from second hand bike and immediately I took it on a boat trip to Croatia, and then we rode on many roads and byways at home and in abroad. We spent a lot of experiences together …
The second year I have a suspension fork. Particular components were changed as needed.
For the renovation is needed:
* Bike cleaning I.
* Completely dismantled bicycle frame
* Sanded – sand paper (water base – roughness around 1000) and than dry sanding (local hardware shop vjrousek.cz)
* Bike clenaing II.
* Blinding holes (bundled adhesive tape)
* Spraying underlying primer paint (one can 500 ml)
* Spraying Belton paint spray RAL 6027 2 cans x 400 ml (autolaky-eshop.com)
* Buying components and a grip (local bike shops bikeeshop.cz, mkvsport.cz), orange coats and a bell (cyklosvec.cz)
* Assembling a bike
And now it just left out on the road …